A successful initial public offering lies in good timing and comprehensive preparation. In order to have the optimization listing plan, we review the accounting record and internal controls of the prospective entities, and advise them on capital market alternatives, fund-raising prospects and a tax-efficient listing structure.
During the listing process, we play an important role in acting as the entities’ advisor and reporting accountant. We advise on the best corporate structure and tax planning for the proposed listing vehicle and advise on the preparation of financial statements, related financial data and other documents required for the offering in the context of the best practice in the relevant industry. We can participate in the preparation of informative related non-financial data of the offer and relevant documents and provide services in reviewing the profit and working capital forecasts.
In particular, we provide the following various advisory services:
- Business and risk management review;
- Internal audit;
- Mergers and acquisitions;
- Financial and tax due diligence engagements;
- Companies’ restructuring and liquidations;
- Arrangement of banking facilities;
- Regulatory reporting;
- Valuation of businesses;
- Registration of trademarks and patents; and
- Application for employment or investment visa.